Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
W, w – [ duhb-uh l-yoo, -yoo; rapidly duhb-yuh ] – / ˈdʌb əlˌyu, -yʊ; rapidly ˈdʌb yə /
Noun, plural W’s or Ws, w’s or ws.
- the twenty-third letter of the English alphabet, a semivowel.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter W or w, as in way, bewitch, or row.
- something having the shape of a W.
- a written or printed representation of the letter W or w.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter W or w.
The twenty-third (23rd) letter of the English alphabet, a semivowel.
Letter Ww is the 23rd, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Xx, and after Letter Vv.