Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
V, v – [ vee ] – / vi /
Noun, plural V’s or Vs, v’s or vs.
- the twenty-second letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter V or v, as in victor, liver, or shove.
- something having the form of a V.
- a written or printed representation of the letter V or v.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter V or v.
The twenty-second (22nd) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Vv is the 22nd, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Ww, and after Letter Uu.