Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
U, u – [ yoo ] – / yu /
Noun, plural U’s or Us, u’s or us.
- the twenty-first letter of the English alphabet, a vowel.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter U or u, as in music, rule, curious, put, or jug.
- something having the shape of a U.
- a written or printed representation of the letter U or u.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter U or u.
The twenty-first (21st) letter of the English alphabet, a vowel.
Letter Uu is the 21st, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Vv, and after Letter Tt.