Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
T, t – [ tee ] – / ti /
Noun, plural T’s or Ts, t’s or ts.
- the twentieth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter T or t, as in tub, but, or butter.
- something having the shape of a T.
- a written or printed representation of the letter T or t.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter T or t.
The twentieth (20th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Tt is the 20th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Uu, and after Letter Ss.