Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
R, r – [ ahr ] – / ɑr /
Noun, plural R’s or Rs, r’s or rs.
- the eighteenth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter R or r, as in ran, carrot, or rhyme.
- something having the shape of R.
- a written or printed representation of the letter R or r.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter R or r.
- three R’s.
The eighteenth (18th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Rr is the 18th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Ss, and after Letter Qq.