Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
Q, q – [ kyoo ] – / kyu /
Noun, plural Q’s or Qs, q’s or qs.
- the seventeenth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter Q or q, as in quick, acquit, or Iraq.
- something having the shape of a Q.
- a written or printed representation of the letter Q or q.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter Q or q.
The seventeenth (17th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Qq is the 17th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Rr, and after Letter Pp.