Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
P, p – [ pee ] – / pi /
Noun, plural P’s or Ps, p’s or ps.
- the sixteenth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter P or p, as in pet, supper, top, etc.
- something having the shape of a P.
- a written or printed representation of the letter P or p.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter P or p.
The sixteenth (16th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Pp is the 16th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Qq, and after Letter Oo.