Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
I, i – [ ahy ] – / aɪ /
Noun, plural I’s or Is, i’s or is.
- the fifteenth letter of the English alphabet, a vowel.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter O or o, as in box, note, short, or love.
- something having the shape of an O.
- a written or printed representation of the letter O or o.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter O or o.
The fifteenth (15th) letter of the English alphabet, a vowel.
Letter Oo is the 15th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Pp, and after Letter Nn.