Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
L, l – [ el ] – / ɛl /
Noun, plural L’s or Ls, l’s or ls.
- the twelfth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter L or l, as in let, dull, cradle.
- something having the shape of an L.
- a written or printed representation of the letter L or l.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter L or l.
The twelfth (12th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Ll is the 12th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Mm, and after Letter Kk.