Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
M, m – [ em ] – / ɛm /
Noun, plural M’s or Ms, m’s or ms.
- the thirteenth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter M or m, as in my, summer, or him.
- something having the shape of an M.
- a written or printed representation of the letter M or m.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter M or m.
- printing. em.
The thirteenth (13th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Mm is the 13th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Nn, and after Letter Ll.