Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
K, k – [ key ] – / keɪ /
Noun, plural K’s or Ks, k’s or ks.
- the eleventh letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any sound represented by the letter K or k, as in bilk, kit, or sick.
- something having the shape of a K.
- a written or printed representation of the letter K or k.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter K or k.
The eleventh (11th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Kk is the 11th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Ll, and after Letter Jj.