Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
J, j- [ jey ] – / dʒeɪ /.
Noun, plural J’s or Js, j’s or js.
- the tenth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter J or j, as in just, major, or rajah.
- something having the shape of a J.
- a written or printed representation of the letter J or j.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter J or j.
The tenth (10th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Jj is the 10th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Kk, and after Letter Ii.