Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
I, i – [ ahy ] – / aɪ /
Noun, plural I’s or Is, i’s or is.
- the ninth letter of the English alphabet, a vowel.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter I or i, as in big, nice, or ski.
- something having the shape of an I.
- a written or printed representation of the letter I or i.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter I or i.
The ninth (9th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Ii is the 9th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Jj, and after Letter Hh.