Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
H, h – [ eych ] – / eɪtʃ /
Noun, plural H’s or Hs, h’s or hs.
- the eighth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter H or h, as in hot or behave.
- something having the shape of an H.
- a written or printed representation of the letter H or h.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter H or h.
The eighth (8th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Hh is the 8th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter II, and after Letter Gg.