Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
D, d – [ dee ] – / di /
Noun, plural D’s or Ds, d’s or ds.
- the fourth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter D or d, as in dog, ladder, ladle, or pulled.
- something having the shape of a D.
- a written or printed representation of the letter D or d.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter D or d.
The fourth (4th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Dd is the 4th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Ee, and after Letter Cc.