Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
C, c – [ see ] – / si /
Noun, plural C’s or Cs, c’s or cs.
- the third letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter C or c, as in cat, race, or circle.
- something having the shape of a C.
- a written or printed representation of the letter C or c.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter C or c.
The third (3rd) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Cc is the 3rd letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Dd, and after Letter Bb.