Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
F, f – [ ef ] – / ɛf /
Noun, plural F’s or Fs, f’s or fs.
- the sixth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter F or f, as in fat, differ, or huff.
- something having the shape of an F.
- a written or printed representation of the letter F or f.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter F or f.
The sixth (6th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Ff is the 6th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Gg, and after Letter Ee.