Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
X, x – [ eks ] – / ɛks /
Noun, plural X’s or Xs, x’s or xs.
- the twenty-fourth letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound or combination of sounds represented by the letter X or x, as in xylene, box, or exact.
- something having the shape of an X.
- a written or printed representation of the letter X or x.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter X or x.
The twenty-fourth (24th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Xx is the 24th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Yy, and after Letter Ww.