Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
G, g – [ jee ] – / dʒi /
Noun, plural G’s or Gs, g’s or gs.
- the seventh letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter G or g, as in get, German, or camouflage.
- something having the shape of a G.
- a written or printed representation of the letter G or g.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter G or g.
The seventh (7th) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Gg is the 7th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Hh, and after Letter Ff.