Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
E, e – [ ee ] – / i /
Noun, plural E’s or Es, e’s or es.
- the fifth letter of the English alphabet, a vowel.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter E or e, as in met, meet, mere, etc.
- something having the shape of an E.
- a written or printed representation of the letter E or e.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter E or e.
The fifth (5th) letter of the English alphabet, a vowel.
Letter Ee is the 5th, letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Ff, and after Letter Dd.