Thank you for watching this audio lesson!
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always listen to the audio three times. Twice today, and once tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
B, b – [ bee ] – / bi /
Noun, plural B’s or Bs, b’s or bs.
- the second letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter B or b, as in bid, bauble, or daubed.
- something having the shape of a B.
- a written or printed representation of the letter B or b.
- a device, as a printer’s type, for reproducing the letter B or b.
The second (2nd) letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
Letter Bb is the 2nd letter of the alphabet; it comes before letter Cc, and after Letter Aa.